Thursday 22 January 2009

About us - the "Veggie campers"

I'm on the right, and I'm Ali. I'm 34 & I'm from Preston, Lancashire, England. I support Preston North End FC.

On the left and 6 inches taller (haha) I'm Jane and I'm from Blackpool. I'm 34 and unsurprisingly I support Blackpool FC.

It can get a bit competitive in our house!

We've like food, beer, wine, etc etc

We are planning big things this year with our garden. It's in the process of being cleared for raised beds, a brick bbq and hopefully, finger's crossed a Clay Oven!!!

We also own a vast array of musical instruments, including several guitars, a banjo, a mandolin, a ukulele, tambourines and the odd kazoo...

1 Comment:

Tom Pursglove said...

Clay oven.....now there's an idea...... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online